The Round 1 Countdown has now ended! Good luck to everyone applying this year!! WE HOPE YOU GET IN!!
The Harvard Round 1 deadline is September 5, 2018 and the Round 1 Countdown helps you get everything done! Whether you’re applying to Harvard, or any school in Round 1, The Countdown guides you through all the deliverables and keep you on track. We’ll soon be coaching Countdown subscribers on important strategies like how many apps should I do? and what’s the deal with Early Action rounds? and other key plans!
You decided to get an MBA.
You know it’s competitive.
You want to do it right.
If you don’t know where to start …
EssaySnark can help!
We’ve designed a structured support system for the Do-It-Yourselfer Brave Supplicant. This is for people who want to go at it alone, but could use a little guidance. It’s a week-by-week to-do list, to help you stay focused and directed over the weeks and months leading up to your MBA deadlines.
The cost is $ 42.95 for up to 14 weeks of targeted, structured, specific suggestions from EssaySnark. That includes a full membership to the EssaySnark blahg through the summer which would normally cost you over $30 right there! And that’s not even counting all this other stuff you’ll receive, which altogether will set you back less than $3 per week. Get a jump on Round 1 – The MBA Countdown will help you get motivated and stay moving with a weekly nudge from EssaySnark.
What you get:
- A weekly email from EssaySnark that identifies one key deliverable for you to accomplish that week, and an explanation of how to do it. These task lists give you a clear map of the PRIORITIES and the necessary TIMING for your apps – what to work on when.
- A membership to the EssaySnark blahg while The Countdown is active (at least a $30 value, depending on when you sign up)
- BONUS: You also get your own private project plan in Trello developed by EssaySnark, with your application process mapped out in stages. Use it to get organized and plan your life for the next few months. This project plan is available only to Countdown subscribers.
With the Weekly Countdown, you get STRATEGIES and TACTICS and TIMEFRAMES. And, you’ll get MOTIVATION! Seeing all that’s required of a successful application laid out with specific deliverables will certainly prompt you to action.
How it works:
- When you sign up, you’re added to our private email community.
- The weekly emails come out every Monday, one a week for up to 15 weeks.
- The emails count down to Round 1 deadlines the first week of September, or first week of January if you’re doing the Round 2 Countdown. If you sign up at the beginning of your Countdown cycle – end of May for Round 1, or end of September for Round 2 – you get all the email goodness, every single one. If you sign up at any point thereafter, you get all emails that are sent from that week onwards.
- Each email includes Catch-Up Priorities, for people joining that week – and also helpful for those who’ve let their app efforts slide for a bit and need to get back on track.
What it covers:
- Timing for recommendations: When to ask your recommenders, how to get them started
- Resume: What’s the ideal time to revise
- Multi-school strategy: Shortlisting schools, prioritizing which to do first
- If you still haven’t taken the GMAT or GRE: Planning your test prep while doing your apps
- And of course, the essays: When to start, how to plan them, tips from the trenches on getting them done!
Who it’s for:
- Anyone applying to any of the top schools in the next round – not just Harvard. The Countdown is geared around Harvard since their deadline tends to come soonest (for Round 1 especially). It’s not limited to Harvard though. You can use this for any school.
- It’s perfect for people who want to do their apps on their own. Having a plan, and a consistent reminder of where you should be focusing, will help you stay on track.
- If you’re already self-motivated, this lets you prioritize. You’ll know what to work on and when. It’s like getting your own project manager and coach in your inbox each week.
- If you’re more of a procrastinator — aka a Chiller, this will remind you that you need to get busy! Not that any of you are procrastinators!!! Right?