Thank you for participating in the 2019 Round 1 Countdown, and good luck with your applications!!
The Harvard Round 1 deadline is September 4, 2019 2 weeks, 0 days, 12 hours ago and the Round 1 Countdown will help you get everything done! Whether you’re applying to Harvard, or any school in Round 1, The Countdown guides you through all the deliverables and keep you on track. We’ll soon be coaching Countdown subscribers on important strategies like how many apps should I do? and what’s the deal with Early Action rounds? and other key plans! Sign up now and have help through the summer!
You decided to get an MBA.
You know it’s competitive.
You want to do it right.
If you don’t know where to start …
EssaySnark can help!
We’ve designed a structured support system for the Do-It-Yourselfer Brave Supplicant. This is for people who want to go at it alone, but could use a little guidance. It’s a week-by-week to-do list, to help you stay focused and directed over the weeks and months leading up to your MBA deadlines.
The cost is $ 43.95 for up to 14 weeks of targeted, structured, specific suggestions from EssaySnark. That includes a full membership to the EssaySnark blahg through the summer which would normally cost you over $30 right there! And that’s not even counting all this other stuff you’ll receive, which altogether will set you back less than $3 per week. Get a jump on Round 1 – The MBA Countdown will help you get motivated and stay moving with a weekly nudge from EssaySnark.
What you get:
- A weekly email from EssaySnark that identifies one key deliverable for you to accomplish that week, and an explanation of how to do it. These task lists give you a clear map of the PRIORITIES and the necessary TIMING for your apps – what to work on when.
- A membership to the EssaySnark blahg while The Countdown is active (at least a $30 value, depending on when you sign up)
- BONUS: You also get your own private project plan in Trello developed by EssaySnark, with your application process mapped out in stages. Use it to get organized and plan your life for the next few months. This project plan is available only to Countdown subscribers.
With the Weekly Countdown, you get STRATEGIES and TACTICS and TIMEFRAMES. And, you’ll get MOTIVATION! Seeing all that’s required of a successful application laid out with specific deliverables will certainly prompt you to action.
How it works:
- When you sign up, you’re added to our private email community.
- The weekly emails come out every Monday, one a week for up to 15 weeks.
- The emails count down to Round 1 deadlines the first week of September. If you sign up at the beginning of your Countdown cycle, you get all the email goodness, every single one. If you sign up at any point thereafter, you get all emails that are sent from that week onwards.
- Each email includes Catch-Up Priorities, for people joining that week – and also helpful for those who’ve let their app efforts slide for a bit and need to get back on track.
What it covers:
- Timing for recommendations: When to ask your recommenders, how to get them started
- Resume: What’s the ideal time to revise
- Multi-school strategy: Shortlisting schools, prioritizing which to do first
- If you still haven’t taken the GMAT or GRE: Planning your test prep while doing your apps
- And of course, the essays: When to start, how to plan them, tips from the trenches on getting them done!
Who it’s for:
- Anyone applying to any of the top schools in the next round – not just Harvard. The Countdown is geared around Harvard since their deadline tends to come soonest (for Round 1 especially). It’s not limited to Harvard though. You can use this for any school.
- It’s perfect for people who want to do their apps on their own. Having a plan, and a consistent reminder of where you should be focusing, will help you stay on track.
- If you’re already self-motivated, this lets you prioritize. You’ll know what to work on and when. It’s like getting your own project manager and coach in your inbox each week.
- If you’re more of a procrastinator — aka a Chiller, this will remind you that you need to get busy! Not that any of you are procrastinators!!! Right?
Get the Weekly Countdown to Round 1 for just $ 43.95
We’ve geared the entire Countdown around the Harvard deadline because it’s one of the earliest due dates, and because it seems like everyone applies to Harvard. But you don’t have to be applying to Harvard to benefit. You’ll get a map to a successful app submission that’s applicable to any school that has competitive admissions and a standard admissions cycle. When you consider the value of the blahg membership too, you’re paying about a buck for each week’s structured plan of attack that you get delivered to your inbox, all built from EssaySnark’s years of experience of working with successful candidates just like you.
As a reminder, the first Round 1 deadlines start to hit with Harvard on September 4th – that’s 2 weeks, 1 day, 4 hours ago. Then comes Yale, Stanford, Wharton and Booth, boom-boom-boom-boom. And of course, if you’re aiming for Columbia’s Early Decision or J-Term, then applying even sooner is wise. Even if you’re only planning for the standard Round 1 deadlines, September will be here before you know it (yeah yeah yeah, we know that feels crazy now, since it’s still Spring – but we promise, the summer will sneak past faster than you realize!). There is a lot to do! Get your ducks in a row with the Round 1 MBA Countdown and you’ll be setting yourself up for success in the best way possible.
What if you’re reading this after The Countdown is already underway? The MBA Countdown with EssaySnark works great if you have at least six weeks before the deadline. It won’t help you as much if there’s less time than that. If you’re in that deadlines-are-coming boat, then you’ll just need to scramble and get stuff done; no email reminders are going to bail you out at that point. At any time earlier though, The Countdown can prove especially valuable in helping you get organized and stay productive.
For current blahg subscribers:
When you purchase The Countdown, you’ll get access to the blahg through the end of the current Countdown cycle, plus an extension based on the time left on your existing subscription term. If you’re on a paid blahg membership (as opposed to free access granted through purchasing some of our services), your existing recurring payment plan will be canceled – you will not be billed for another month. If you want access again after your term runs out, you will need to sign up for the $9.95/month subscription again then.
Not convinced? Sign up and check it out. If you don’t like it, cancel within 3 days and you’ll get a complete refund.
(BTW, we’ve offered this for five years now and nobody has ever asked for a refund.)
As soon as you sign up, you’ll get a welcome email that lays out the plan and gives instructions on how to make the most of the product. You’ll also be sent an invitation to your private project plan in Trello (this needs to be configured manually by the EssaySnark team, so please allow 1 business day to get that set up).
Read through it all. See what you think. If you decide that it’s not right for you, contact the team within 3 days of purchase and let us know. Your Countdown membership will be canceled and we’ll issue you a full refund of the price paid.
Questions? Let us know! You can email the EssaySnark team at email address “gethelpnow” at this site and we’ll fill you in on anything you’re wondering about.
Even if you don’t do The Countdown… Please still take this as encouragement to GET STARTED NOW!