This entire site is devoted to planning your strategy. You can waste days here if you’re not careful. We sure have.
Here’s a list of recent posts specifically categorized in the “strategy” vein:
- ($) How many apps is enough?
- Once you get through those Rd 1 apps…
- ($) Pro Tip: Applying to just one school (or claiming that you are)
- ($) Critical advice for reapplicants
- ($) GMAT/GRE waivers: Should you request one?
- ($) So you got that application in. What happens next?
- A valuable planning exercise: Imagine that you won’t get in.
- ($) How to switch out recommenders
- ($) Identifying the purpose and function of each part of your pitch
- ($) What are “extracurriculars”?
We also now have the Post-MBA Career Goals Research Starting Point Guides—the first one is on Entrepreneurship. Learn how to handle the trickiest of pitches! Establishing your career goals early will help you set the framework of your entire application.