This entire site is devoted to planning your strategy. You can waste days here if you’re not careful. We sure have.
Here’s a list of recent posts specifically categorized in the “strategy” vein:
- ($) “I got this incredible new job offer. If I take it, what impact will it have on my future MBA apps?”
- ($) More thoughts on the possibilities and problems with a Round 3 application.
- ($) How to do bschool with a partner
- ($) When should a Columbia Regular Decision MBA app get submitted?
- ($) A Stanford applicant case study: Avoidable mistakes
- Now would be a good time for…
- Harvard say yes? Harvard say no? Harvard say maybe? What to do next: A decision tree
- ($) Be prepared for this to take awhile
- ($) Which school should you do next?
- ($) It’s not a numbers game. (aka “How many apps should I submit?”)
We also now have the Post-MBA Career Goals Research Starting Point Guides—the first one is on Entrepreneurship. Learn how to handle the trickiest of pitches! Establishing your career goals early will help you set the framework of your entire application.