Purchase The Reapplicant Roadmap
Click to view Data Consent, Product Terms and Refund Policy (strategy guides are final sale, NO REFUND AVAILABLE)
I acknowledge: Making a purchase on essaysnark.com signifies my consent for collection of my personal data (name, email) for the purpose of completing this transaction. I am aware of the terms of purchase and use of this site. The Reapplicant Roadmap is a bundle of the critical services to develop your MBA reapplication strategy.
You get a 60-day subscription to these services:
- The Post-Mortem: A "ding analysis", which is a complete assessment of what went wrong with one rejected MBA-application, including advice on how to position yourself when you reapply
- Your Reapplicant Strategy: Develop your plans for improvement and get personal input from EssaySnark - available only as part of The Reapplicant Roadmap bundle
- Career Goals App Accelerator: review and revise the most important part of your pitch
- Checklist Opinion: submit one draft of your reapplicant essay (up to 500 words) to find out if you've done enough
- online access to The Reapplicant Guide, EssaySnark's definitive book on how to change your fate and create success as a reapplicant
- a 60-day membership to the EssaySnark blahg
- access to the My SnarkCenter personal client portal
- individual support: post questions about your situation to EssaySnark privately and get a confidential response
The username you select will be visible to others. When you submit work for review, your username will appear in a submissions queue which other logged-in Brave Supplicants can see. If you’re concerned about privacy, choose a non personally identifiable username, just as you would on any other public forum. Using your email address as your user name is not allowed.
Also: An error about ‘username already in use’ typically means that you have an account already. If so, please log in first, then start the purchase process again.
For payment verification purposes, we need your REAL NAME entered in the First and Last fields. Your username is all that is ever displayed on the site to others. Transactions with fake First and Last Names are subject to cancellation.
If you have an account, please log in before proceeding.