Got questions? Need some help?
Many options available!
For private personalized help on your MBA applications
- The MBA Consulting page gives you a menu of our tools and services. All active clients get direct access to EssaySnark through My SnarkCenter.
- Our Private Consult lets you ask a question one-on-one with EssaySnark (currently $ 29.00).
Try submitting for a free essay review!
Wanna find out if your essay has a chance? Blahg members can submit an essay for a free review!
- If accepted for a review, your essay may be posted publicly (all identifying info removed) – or at minimum, we’re gonna talk about what you said – but we have to also mention that we may never post it at all, and we won’t be able to say whether or not it’ll get published in any particular time. But we do try to get to them! These tend to be really useful for BSers and we always enjoy seeing what you submit!
- This offer is available for blahg members (and why aren’t you one, anyway? it’s cheap, and we provide beaucoup useful info every day!).
- Or you can use this form to submit questions about your profile or “what should I do” queries (for guaranteed responses on those, our very inexpensive Private Consult is also available).
- One such request per person.
- Remember that these free/public reviews are not nearly as extensive as the formal Essay Decimator essay critiques that we do. If you want feedback from EssaySnark that’s thorough, and confidential (and guaranteed), then check that out instead.
Ready to proceed? Login first.Submit your draft below. Any response you get will be done publicly on this site or via Twitter etc — or, sometimes requests are ignored, depending on a number of things, including how busy we are, which school you’re asking for help on (meaning, how relevant your question is to other Brave Supplicants), and other factors.
Other ways to get free helpIf
- leave a comment on a relevant blahg post – we reply to all of these
- tweet your question to us – we try to get to these too
- start a thread in one of the “Ask a Consultant” forums on Beat the GMAT or GMAT Club and then send us a heads-up that it’s there so we can go answer it for you (please PM “essaysnark” on either of those sites to let us know)
We prefer answering freebie questions publicly so that others can benefit.
For questions on our products and services
If you have questions about our paid essay critique services before signing up – FIRST PLEASE READ THE HELP. (Please.) Hint: It’s that little link at the top of your screen that says “help“. Also known as “frequently asked questions.” Many of your questions about how our services work are likely covered there.
If you can’t find an answer, you can email Team EssaySnark at gethelpnow at essaysnark to the dot com.
Just remember – as we cover in this post – we prefer to help those who help themselves. You’re not going to endear yourself to us if your first email is full of questions that are fully covered here on the site.
If you don’t know where to start with our services we have a handy dandy “Where do I start?” wizard thingie that can offer some options.
* * *
Curious Brave Supplicants ask: Why do we make you jump through some hoops just to ask a question??
Because we want to keep our prices low. We offer a self service model to empower you to be successful with your MBA applications. That is code for “you need to do some work too!” 😀 We definitely want to help, so please reach out in whatever channel works best for you per the above.
Remember that there is a wealth of information here on the blahg and it’s likely that you can find your own answers with some digging! Lots and lots of articles for free, to guide you through this crazy process. There’s a search box on the top right of the front page of this site, or you can use the category dropdown to find posts under specific topics. Dive in for yourself, Brave Supplicant, and see what you can find in this treasure trove of MBA strategy goodness!!
If you serve(d) in the military, Peace Corps, Teach for America, or some other such noble cause, please get in touch – we may be able to help with some part of your bschool apps through our pro bono program! We’ve donated over $30,000 in free services to you people over the years. We have a special Military MBA site that you can start with.
Submit your plea for help!
You must log in for the form to be displayed.
Then watch the Snark Twitter stream for a response!