Yesterday we offered some thoughts on what to do if you’re currently on the Ross Round 1 waitlist and you have to make a decision about depositing at another school.
Today we’ll continue that conversation more generically: What if you are looking at a deposit deadline for School X but you don’t yet have your decision back from School Y?
Premium content starts here…
Premium content ends. Not yet a blahg member? Buy access to all the snark here!
Want more “deciding on a school (multiple decisions)” posts? We did a very involved multi-part series (very multi!) in 2012 in case you have some time to spare and want to go down this rabbit hole. If you have questions on your specific situation and you want input from The ‘Snark, you can leave your question on this post (publicly) or it might be a perfect opportunity for our Private Consult quick-hit dirt-cheap service!