First: On Sunday we had a quick thank-you post where we also mentioned that you can now follow the blahg to get news in your inbox.
On the coronaMBA front: If you now have collected multiple admits to multiple schools as a result of your hard work on Round 2 applications way back in January (January! it seems like a lifetime ago), and you fully intend to accept one of those offers because you’re gung-ho to be starting your MBA in the Fall, and the only thing keeping you up at night right now is the big decision on which to choose… Today’s post is not for you. We do have a whole category of posts that might help you on choosing between offers, which you can find on the dropdown menu at the top of the righthand column on the main page under “deciding on a school (multiple offers)“.
Premium content starts here…
Everyone’s crystal ball is cloudy right now, or downright blackened like steel instead of crystal. Things are changing so rapidly that predictions will need to be adjusted as well. And, someone else’s blanket recommendation for what all applicants should do is not necessarily what YOU should do. But if you’re feeling paralyzed by the complexity of the situation, then just take a breather. Don’t worry about this for now. There is no decision that has to happen today. Today you just need to get through to the end, safely and sanely. If that means spending the afternoon watching cat videos on the internet to de-stress, that’s fine. Do what you have to do, Brave Supplicant. Take care of yourself. The decisions can wait, at least for the moment.
You can sign up for notification of posts via email if you want, or just click back here in the morning and we’ll see what more can be said.
Coronavirus and the MBA
- Coronavirus: Round 2 decisions
- Coronavirus and scholarship opportunities
- Coronavirus: Admitted to the Class of 2022 and deciding not to go
- Coronavirus: Standardized testing and Round 3 apps
- Coronavirus: What if you’re graduating this Spring?