Here’s a quick-hit rando assortment of advice, warnings, and some rebuttals to that advice that will give you
fodder for procrastination on ideas for reflection when prepping for your interview. We’ve collected these links over a period of time and rather than trying to distill them into a snarkolicious post of our own, we figured we’d just give you a direct line to the source. These are almost all written for job interviews so adapt where needed.
Hope this is helpful!
- Interviewing? Slow down – and practice becoming more aware of your use of filler words (um, ah, like)
- And a rebuttal to some of that advice about words like “like” (based on gender/generation)
- Great interview tips from HEC alum
- Excellent advice for when you mess up during an interview
- Play-act your interview prep as a rehearsal for your big moment
- Some behavioral questions to practice with – preparing for these types of questions in your interview lets you share more substance
- Language matters in your interview
- Did you REALLY ace the interview?
- A little basic but still worth remembering: Interview etiquette