Yes indeed, it’s here. Tomorrow is the first of the days unofficially known as The Day You Will Get No Work Done.
AKA Harvard Interview Invite Day.
Part Two is of course next week.
The bulk of people who will end up with a Golden Ticket at Harvard will be receiving those invitations this week. During the first wave of invites. That’s traditionally how its gone and we have no reason to believe it will go any different this time.
Of course, we have to be Debbie Downer and remind you that the bulk of people simply won’t be getting ANY invite at all.
But that’s a little premature.
Instead of walking you through all of this for the upmteenth time, we are instead going to just give you a list of the relevant posts about Harvard interviews, for you to read up and learn about it … ‘cuz we’ve said it all before:
- 10/18/12: Harvard’s interview invites – Round 1 three years ago
- 10/9/13: “HBS interviews Wave 1 is today” – Round 1 two years ago
- 10/11/13: “So exactly how many people did HBS invite last Wednesday?” – Round 1 two years ago – if you read just one in this list to understand the process, make it this one
- 1/26/14: “A reminder of the HBS process (and what you can do about it)” – Round 2 last year
- 10/16/13: “HBS mid-cycle decisions and the moods of a BSer” – the post you may need next Wednesday 🙁
We’ve probably written even more than that about this, but those should keep you busy for now.
To all the Brave Supplicants who are trying for Harvard in Round 2: GOOD LUCK!!!