We’re hearing of many Brave Supplicants scrambling to put together their ISB application.
We know some of you have been considering asking for our opinion on your drafts. We also know that American prices can be steep when you’re paid in rupees.*
Well, here is your chance.
[sorry this deal is not being offered any longer]
Once your payment is processed, you should send over your ISB drafts via email to us (essaysnark at gmail). Include your GMAT score including quant/verbal/AWA/test date, your academics (undergrad institution, major, GPA or class ranking, ditto for any master’s/graduate work), and also include your resume for our reference (comments will not be provided on the resume). Written feedback will be returned by email within two days from receipt of payment.
This offer expires at midnight US Eastern time (GMT -5) on Sunday, November 20.
If you don’t have your drafts ready yet, you can pay by the Sunday deadline, and then submit your essays by Tuesday midnight Eastern time.
If you pay but then do not submit your drafts by Tuesday, your money will be refunded.
- This is for ONE round of review only, just a single critique (one review of the set of three essays); you will not get your essays rechecked for this price (sorry)
- This offer is only available for the ISB. This offer is not available for any other school. If you purchase this essay review for a different school, your money will be refunded.
- Only the three ISB essays will be reviewed. You need to provide your resume for reference (and your GMAT score) but you will not get feedback on the resume
- The three ISB drafts must be no more than 25 words overlimit; at or under word limit is recommended. Overlimit essays will still be reviewed however it will be up to you to cut them down to the word limit before your submit your app; the feedback you get may include suggestions for how to do so, however any edits provided to your drafts will not be done to cut them down to word limit; that will be up to you (that is not the type of editing that we provide).
Shoot, with all those disclaimers it’s unlikely anyone will bother with this, but we’re tossing it out there just in case someone is feeling desperate.
* Honestly, we don’t have too much sympathy for this, however — if you’re doing well enough in life to consider going for an American MBA, which pretty much all of you are, and you’re paying the application fees at multiple schools, you can afford paying for some help if you really want it. Even at full price, EssaySnark’s rates are cheap both in comparison to what our competition charges, and most definitely in comparison to the advantage it’ll give you. But that’s clearly for you to decide for yourself.